35686 - Dissipative Nylon Brush, Flat Handle, 1" x 5.85"
- ESD Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive components.
- Conductive carbon loaded polypropylene handle
- Permanent static dissipative bristles, made of Nylon 6.12, superior grade, high quality Nylon filament
- Brushes can be used with IPA (isopropyl alcohol)
- Highly resilient, durable and abrasion resistant
- For cleaning ESD sensitive assemblies
- Hot stamped ESD symbol
- Length: 5.9"
- This item is stocked in Chino, CA.
- ESD Handbook TR20.20 Table 1 lists under Typical Static Electricity Sources "Brushes (camel/pig hair and synthetic bristles)." "It should be understood that any object, item, material or person could be a source of static electricity in the work environment. Removal of unnecessary nonconductors, replacing nonconductive materials with dissipative or conductive materials and grounding all conductors are the principle methods of controlling static electricity in the workplace, regardless of the activity." (TR 20.20 section 2.4)
35686 - Dissipative Brushes
ESD Safe Cleaning Brushes | Avoid Damaging Electronics & PCB Boards with Static Discharge
Click HERE to watch video