35697 - Dissipative Nylon Brush, Round Handle, 6"
- ESD Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive components.
- Conductive carbon loaded polypropylene handle.
- Permanent static dissipative bristles, made of Nylon 6.12, superior grade, high quality nylon filament, yellow bristles, 0.4mm in diameter.
- Brushes can be used with IPA (Ispropyl alcohol).
- Highly resilient, durable and abrasion resistant.
- For cleaning ESD sensitive assemblies
- Length: 6” (153mm)
- Brush width: 1/4” (6mm)
- Bristle firmness: Hard
- Bristle firmness: Medium
- Handle Material: carbon loaded polypropylene
- Volume Resistance: 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.12
35697 - Dissipative Round Brush, Nylon, 1/4 in. width
ESD Safe Cleaning Brushes | Avoid Damaging Electronics & PCB Boards with Static Discharge
Click HERE to watch video