Ultrasonic handy cutter
Blade of ultrasonic cutter is vibrated in ultrasonic frequency by internal ceramics transducer. The microscopic and high-speed motion of the blade has strong effect and blade moves much smoother with light force. Tough material that require strong force to cut becomes unbelievably smooth.
* It does not reinforce the hardness of blades. The blade cannot cut the material that is harder than itself.
* Ultrasonic horn and ceramics heats up by long time use (about 10 minutes).
Protection circuit will stop the operation. Please rest the unit until it cools down.
* Pressure force to the blade is up to 3 kg. Too much pressure cause dislocation of blade, overheat or malfunction.
* Thermo protection may work shorter time.
When the unit stops operation with too much heat, please wait until it cools down.
* Please wear protection goggles, safety gloves for your safety while in use or replacing blades.
* Please be aware for the harmful fume generated from the material during the operation.
Please have good ventilation for such cases.
- High speed vibration, 40,000 cycle per second (40 kHz) assists smooth cutting with less pressure force.
- Main unit has handpiece holder. Handpiece settles safe while not in use.
Applicable material and thickness
- Resin: ABS, PP, PET, acrylic
- Thickness: 3 mm maximum
- Cutting speed: Typically, the speed of cutting above plastics with 3mm thick is approximately 3 seconds.
The cutting experience described above may vary by the environment and hardness of the material.
Blade and blade fixture must be fixed tight. WHen it becomes loose, the ultrasonic energy is not transferred to the blade.
* Tightening confirmation before use would be recommended.
Stains left on the blade and blade fixture can be a cause of overheat, irregular noise or malfunction.
* Please confirm the blade and the fixture before use and clean if necessary.
Model USW-334 Oscillation Self-excited Output power 20 W Output frequency 40 kHz Power source 100V AC, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA
main unit 134ｘ101ｘ71 (exclude raised part, include foot) handpiece dia 34ｘ139 Weight 540 g
- Standard blade (HA04) x40
- Blade fixture (HK02) x1
- Blade fixing screw (HB03) x3
- Hexagon wrench (RR02) x1
●Transducer : Bolt-clamped Langevin type
●Operation switch: Push switch (handpiece), Main switch (main unit)
●Operation temperature: 5 to 45 deg C
●Power cord length: 1.4 m
●Output cord length: 0.5 m Carl cord)
- Carbide blade (HA07) x1
- Square blade (HA08) x1
- Long blade (HA09) x1
- Round up blade (HA10) x1
- Blade fixing screw (HB03)x3
- Hexagon wrench (RR02) x1
- Cutter mat (CM01/CM02)
- Maintenance kit (SB01/SB02)
- Goggle (ZH13)
- Carrying case (CB02)
Click HERE to watch video