Malaysia EOS/ESD Manufacturing Symposium 2019
ESD Certified Professional-Program Manager (PrM) Certification Exam offering for the 1st time in Penang*
How to get there:
6km from Penang International Airport
- Bus 401E (approx 2hours)
- Taxi/Grab (approx 10min)
Download PDF here
Everfeed has been co-organizing the EOS/ESD Manufacturing Symposium with ESD Association for several years, since 2012. ANSI/ESD S20.20 Tutorials, Factory & Control Tutorials, Certification Examinations and other courses are also offered during the symposium. We look forward to the technical presentations by industry leaders every year. Coupled with a few demos by our Everfeed Staff, there's a plethora of things to learn! Exhibitions are also held at the same time to introduce companies and their products.
Table of Event
- In the proximity of Penang Skills Development Centre
- Four Star, with good guest rating
The event will be held from 9am - 5pm each day. For Day 3 & 4 the S20.20 and Technical Presentation will be held concurrently so you can only choose to attend either one.
• Feature keynote and emerging technology presentations provide the latest discoveries in EOS/ESD control.
• Workshops allow you to discuss your companies unique challenges with industry professionals and peers.
• Networking opportunities to get answers from industry experts on important technical questions.
• Tutorials and Seminars for valuable training to keep you at the top of your field.
• Several topics will be covered including EOS/ESD Factory Level Control and Materials Technology, advanced CMOS EOS/ESD and Latchup, ESD Protection in Bipolar, RF, High Voltage and BCD Technologies, Numerical Modeling and Simulation for On-Chip ESD Protection, EOS/ESD Failure Analysis, Device Testing, System Level EOS/ESD/EMC, EOS/ESD Electronic Design Automation.