13806 - Statshield® Moisture Barrier Bag, 3.5 MIL, 5" x 8", 100 EA/PK
- Film Laminate Metal Layered 0.0035” (3.5 mil) Thick Bag
- Designed for electrostatic discharge (ESD) shielding protection. Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, EIA 541, JESD625-A, and EIA 583.
- </= 0.02 Grams Moisture Vapor Transfer Rate (MVTR)
- Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from damage due to ESD events or EMI.
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for static shielding per ANSI/ESD S541, and EIA 541.
- >20lb Puncture Strength Average per FTMS 101C/4046
- Provides physical protection for contents.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rtt <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface.
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and lot code information
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
- This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA.
Click HERE for complete Bag Selection Chart