Simco-Ion’s High Temperature Ionizer Model 4610TF together with the High Temperature Controller Model 4052E, the Model 4610TF ionizer creates a uniquely capable ionization system that can withstand high heat and extreme cold, two challenging environments that cannot support other means of static elimination.
- Withstands temperatures up to 302°F (150°C) and down to -94°F (-70°C)
- IsoStat® technology for intrinsically self balancing ionization
- Small form factor with large ion output perfect for confined areas
- Available with tungsten alloy or single-crystal silicon emitter points (ISO Class 2 compatible)
- Unique ion guides help direct airflow towards the target
Power Powered by Model 4052E Controller Output Voltage 8 kVDC Discharge <3 sec @ 6"; <5 sec @ 10”, <10 sec @ 18” distance between ionizer and CPM (±1000-100V) with 90 fpm hood airflow velocity (tested in accordance with ANSI/ESD STM3.1-2000) Airflow 60-100 fpm (18.3-30.5 mpm) Dimension 1.5H x 1.2W x 4.5L in. (3.8H x 3.5W x 11.4L cm) Weight 4 oz (117g)
- High Voltage Connector Kit
- Emitter Point Extenders
- Silicon Emitter Points
Model 4052e Controller
- Back-end Semiconductor Manufacturing
The back-end semiconductor industry uses a series of extensive reliability testing that will ensure the conformance of integrated chips and modules. Testing of the product at extreme high and low temperatures is designed to accelerate real life conditions where the product will be used. The High Temperature 4610 Ionizer System is perfect for the extreme environment where that type of reliability testing occurs.