Simco-Ion’s Aerostat Guardian Blower provides superior static charge decay over an entire work surface area. Equipped with task lighting and an integrated heater, the Guardian offers user-friendly operation while effectively protecting sensitive components from ESD damage.
- Inherently balanced to 0 ±5V
- Integrated heater and task lights
- AC technology
- Ionization light
- Integrated emitter point cleaner
Input Voltage 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.5A (fan low, heater/light off); 2.5A (fan high, heater/light on)
230 VAC, 50 Hz, 0.2A (fan low, heater/light off); 1.5A (fan high, heater/light on)
Discharge 3.0 sec @ 18” center blower position; fan high-no diffusers (1000-100V) Balance 0 ±5V @ 18” from blower face Coverage Area 2’ x 4’ Cleanroom Class Meets ISO 14644-1 Class 5; Fed std. 209E Class 100 Weight 16 lb (7.3 kg) Dimensions 42.75"W x 4"H x 6.75"D (108.6 x 10.2 x 17.1 cm
- Aerostat Guardian Air Filter Retainer (1 per fan required)
- Aerostat Guardian Air Filter Pack (6 filters)
- Aerostat Guardian Task Light Fluorescent Lamp, 13W (2 per blower)
- Electronics Assembly
- Life Sciences
The Aerostat Guardian controls static "overhead" by blowing ionizing air down on the product at a workstation to save workbench space.