Simco-Ion’s Aerostat PC Blower provides localized coverage with superior static charge decay efficiency. The Aerostat PC operates on AC technology and is designed to provide ionization to a targeted work surface.
- Discharge time of 1.5 seconds at 1 foot
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for unobtrusive use
- Built-in emitter point cleaner
- Variable speed fan for airflow control
- Status lamp indicates high voltage is present at the emitter points
- Integrated heater for warm air flow
- Optional fan air filter
- Aerostat PC Air Filter Retainer
- Power Cords
Input Voltage 120 VAC, 60 Hz: 1.7A (fan high, heater on); 0.1A (fan low, heater off)
230 VAC, 50 Hz: 0.9A (fan high, heater on); 0.05A (fan low, heater off)
Discharge 1.5 sec @ 1’
2.5 sec @ 2'
4 sec @ 3'
6 sec @ 4'
from blower center, fan high (1000-100V), typical
Balance ±10V @ 1’ Coverage Area 1’ x 5’ Dimension 8.625"H x 5.5"W x 3.25"D (14 x 22 x 8.4 cm) Weight 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg)
- Aerostat PC Air Filter (6 pack)
- Electronics Assembly
- Life Sciences
- Back-End Semiconductor Processing
- Flat-panel Display
The Aerostat PC eliminates static charges on smaller target area like small parts as they drop into the vibratory feeder bowl. Neutralizing the parts prevents them from sticking together and clinging to the sides of the bowl.