COLD AIR PISTOL
The Vortec Cold Air Pistol offers an ergonomic, easy to use and more mobile, and less costly alternative to the Cold Air Gun for intermittent spot cooling.
The lightweight pistol features an integral trigger mechanism for an on/off squeeze action that can be aimed at the target site; and provides cool air as low as 0 deg F (-17.78 deg) at a flow rate of 9 cfm.
The pistol is ideal for repair shops, industrial MRO, and machine tool shops, or anywhere that 100 psi compressed air is available and intermittent spot cooling is needed.
The cold air pistol will cool parts quickly and with no liquid mess, so that your jobs can be started and completed faster.
- Speed jobs by cooling parts and welds faster
- Cure or set glues, epoxies, etc. faster
- Move cooling to the target more easily
- Cools welds safely and without liquids-without compromising the integrity of the weld.
- Trigger cooling only when needed
- Reduce waiting or normalization time by cooling parts faster
- Eliminate the potential for burning and scorching
- Airflow clears sawdust, shavings and dirt away from surface
- Delivers a 0 deg F cold air stream at 9 cfm when triggered
- Ergonomic handle and trigger
- Lightweight and portable: less than one pound; only 11 13/16” long
- Quiet operation. Noise level at 3 feet is 78 dB.
- Highly reliable with 10 year warranty
- Low pressure outlet air
- Uses only compressed air – no Freon
Cold Air Pistol 615 Compressed air pressure (psig) 80 - 100 Inlet size (NPT pipe thread, inches) 1/4 Minimum Outlet Temperature, deg F
(at 70 deg F inlet air)
0 Cooling Capacity (BTU/hr) 900 Air Consumption @ 100 psig (scfm) 15 Outlet Air Flow Rate (scfm) 9 Dimensions, inches Overall Length 13 Diameter - Nozzle Length - Flexible Nozzle Diameter - Outlet Diameter (ID) 3/8 Magnetic base diameter - Magnetic base height - Weight, lbs 0.8 Supply hose Diameter, inch 3/8 Maximum recommended distance, feet 25 Recommended filter size 25 scfm Filter model, not included 701S-24A
Click HERE to watch video