Simco-Ion's IONforce Low Profile Ionizing System provides rapid neutralization of static charges to prevent electrostatic attraction of particles (ESA) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) in applications such as cleanrooms and workstations. Powered with a Simco-Ion PulseFlow® (PFC) or visION Controller unit, the IONforce bar produces positive and negative ions that rapidly neutralize any potentially destructive charges in the work area.
- Low Profile
- Operates in either steady state DC or pulse DC mode
- Optional compressed air assist feature
- Tungsten and ultra-clean silicon emitter point options
- PulseFlow® (PFC) Controller for switching between pulse and steady state operating modes.
- visIONi™ Controller includes a “warning” indicator for notice of maintenance as well as a fault indicator, enhanced functions including remote power switching and fault condition monitoring.
- visION2™ Controller provides a sensor operating mode to provide closed-loop control for the most sensitive applications
Input Voltage ±3.5 kVDC (min), ±8 kVDC (max) Discharge <10 sec (typ), 24” with 50 fpm laminar airflow; <5 sec (typ) with 90 lpm CDA air assist Balance <30V (typ), 24” with 50 fpm laminar airflow Ion Emission Steady state DC or Pulsed DC Emitter Points Replaceable ultra-clean silicon and tungsten Dimension 14, 20, 32, 44, 56, 67L x 1.13H x .98W in. (35.6, 50.8, 81.3, 111.8, 142.2, 170.2 x 2.9H x 2.5W cm) Weight 0.35 lb per 12” (0.16 kg per 30.5 cm)
- HV2 - Two to One Connector Kit
- HV4 - Four to One Connector Kit
- 7' High Voltage Extension Cable
- 12' High Voltage Extension Cable
- 18' High Voltage Extension Cable
- Power Cords
- Ultra-clean (Silicon) Emitter Point
- Tungsten Emitter Point
- Simco-Ion Emitter Point Cleaner
PFC PulseFlow Controller
- Electronics Assembly
- Life Sciences
- Back-End Semiconductor Processing
The IONforce is designed to control electrostatic discharge and particle contamination in mini-environments and workstations and in locations where forced-air is not favored and usually work in cleaner environment with laminar flow.