The rugged IQ Easy Static Neutralizing Bar has an integrated high voltage power supply and requires only a low voltage input of 24V DC, allowing for a safer, cleaner install. The IQ Easy bar is IP-66 rated for durability and easy cleaning. It is available in Speed and Hybrid configurations.
There are two status LEDs on the bar end: indicated Power (green) or bar Overload (red). Universal mounting brackets are supplied for various mounting options. A 5 meter cable comes standard with either a straight or angled M12 connector.
- 24 VDC low voltage input from your machine or Adapter Kit
- 2 LED status indicators
- IP-66 rated against particulate and splash
- Designed for rugged industrial use and easy cleaning
- Shockless long-life emitter points
- IQ Power System compatible for remote monitoring intelligence
- Air Assist bar option
Specifications: Hybrid Speed Working distance Max. 18" (455 mm) Max. 9" (225 mm) Housing material Fiberglass reinforced extrusion Ionization point Special alloy Cable Low voltage cable Connector Standard M12 Weight 0.1 lb/ in (1.8 g/ mm) Temperature range 0°-131°F (0-55°C) Approval/Protection classification CE/IP 66/ETL Suitable power supply 24V DC voltage input