Simco-Ion’s In-line Gas Ionizer Model 4210 when provided with gas from an ultra-clean source, operates 10 times better than Class 3 cleanroom requirements. Careful material selection and control of internal geometry ensure ultra-clean ionized gas delivery.
- Easily connects to delivery manifolds
- Ionizes either Clean Dry Air or Nitrogen
- IsoStat® technology
- Steady-state DC ion emission
- Ultra-clean emitter points (u/un models)
- Ultra-clean construction with carefully controlled current and geometry
Input Voltage 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz Balance ±25V Discharge 4210 10 sec, 4210u 6 sec, 4210un 10 sec Ion Emissions Steady-state DC Gas CDA and/or Nitrogen Cleanliness 4210 ISO 14644-1 Class 5; 4210u/4210un ISO 14644-1 Class 3 Dimension 2.4D x 4.75L x 3.13W (6.1D x 12.1L x 8.0W cm) Weight 37 oz (1.04 kg)
- Back-end Semiconductor Processing
- Front-end Semiconductor Manufacturing
The 4210 has been used to solve static charge problems in a variety of wafer fab applications, including steppers, spin rinser dryers, load and unload stations, disk certifiers, wafer management systems, and furnaces.