Simco-Ion's Model 5802i Blower provides reliable, fast static charge control for benchtop work areas and small spaces, allowing optimal electrostatics management that minimizes cost and maximizes protection for ESD-sensitive areas. An internal automatic balance correction system ensures ionization continues to reach your target with complete accuracy presenting a significant time and cost savings.
- ±3V or better balance (±1V with the optional external feedback system)
- Cleanliness rated at ISO 14644 Class 4 (Fed. Std. 209e Class 10)
- Unique airflow directing collimator option
- Options for sensor input, FMS connection, alarms, fan speed and management control
- Auto-Clean system optional
Input Voltage 24 VDC Discharge With collimator installed better than 1 sec @ 1 ft (typ), taken in-line from the center of the fan (±1000-100V); without collimator better than 2 sec @ 1 ft (typ), taken in-line from the center of the fan (±1000-100V) Balance Better than ±1V (typ) with external sensor; ±3V (typ) without sensor Cleanroom Class Meets ISO 14644-1 Class 4 (Fed Std. 209E Class 10) Dimensions 10.5H x 7.6W x 5D in. (26.7H x 19.3W x 12.7D cm) Weight 3 lb (1.36 kg)
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Power Cord Lock
- Electronics Assembly
- Back-end Semiconductor Processing
- Disk Drive
The Model 5802i is designed to control electrostatic discharge and particle contamination for smaller target critical environments such as an IC test handling tool.