Ohm-Stat™ Personal Wrist Strap Test Probe
The Static Solutions Ohm-Stat™ MP-6533 – Personal Wrist Strap Test Probe can be used to test for harmful static charges. ESD S1.1 standard recommends the use of static control wrist straps to complete an effective ESD control system. Normal activity builds harmful static charges, if an ungrounded user makes contact with a static sensitive device the result can be costly and damaging.
- Conductive metal cylinder
- Attaches easily to most resistance testers like the Ohm-Stat™ RT-1000 resistivity meters
- Tests most wrist straps and shoes
- Terminated with a banana plug
- Product conforms to the ESD S.20.20 spec standards
- Made in the USA