Simco-Ion’s QuadBar 4630 Ionizer is the first corona ionizer to provide safe, effective static charge control in the ambient air inside a process chamber. Its unique quadropole configuration ensures effective ionization as close as 3 inches (7.6 cm) from the product. The 4630’s compact size is designed to fit easily into the tight confines of any process equipment, and its ability to run on 24 VDC input power means it can connect to a tool’s power source.
- Quadropole configuration with IsoStat® technology
- Compact size
- 24 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Available with single crystal silicon emitter points
- Alarm output to FMS or process tool controller
Input Voltage 24 VAC or 24 VDC Discharge <30 sec @ 12” with 80-100 fpm ambient airflow Balance ±50V @ 6” and 12” (30.5 cm) with 80-100 fpm ambient airflow Coverage 12” x 12” Ion Emissions Steady-state DC Cleanliness ISO Class 1 when powered with 24 VDC; ISO Class 2 when powered with 24 VAC Dimension 1.3H x 1.3W x 4.5L in. (3.3 x 3.3 x 11.4 cm) Weight 3.44 oz (100.3g)
- 24 VAC Interconnect/Power Cables
- 24 VDC Power Cable
- Power Cords
- QuadBar Silicon Emitter Point
- QuadBar Silicon Emitter Point Holder
- Back-End Semiconductor Processing
- Front-End Semiconductor Manufacturing
QuadBar Model 4630 Ionizers placed above and below the handling robot accelerate discharge times on the front and back wafer surfaces, regardless of airflow.